Alta X Datasheet[/vc_column_text][vc_raw_html]JTNDZGl2JTIwY2xhc3MlM0QlMjJpZnJhbWUtY29udGFpbmVyJTIyJTNFJTBBJTNDaWZyYW1lJTIwd2lkdGglM0QlMjI1NjAlMjIlMjBoZWlnaHQlM0QlMjIzMTUlMjIlMjBzcmMlM0QlMjJodHRwcyUzQSUyRiUyRnd3dy55b3V0dWJlLmNvbSUyRmVtYmVkJTJGcVhuR3lnWERjbmMlM0ZyZWwlM0QwJTIyJTIwZnJhbWVib3JkZXIlM0QlMjIwJTIyJTIwYWxsb3clM0QlMjJhY2NlbGVyb21ldGVyJTNCJTIwYXV0b3BsYXklM0IlMjBlbmNyeXB0ZWQtbWVkaWElM0IlMjBneXJvc2NvcGUlM0IlMjBwaWN0dXJlLWluLXBpY3R1cmUlMjIlMjBhbGxvd2Z1bGxzY3JlZW4lM0UlM0MlMkZpZnJhbWUlM0UlMEElM0MlMkZkaXYlM0U=[/vc_raw_html][vc_column_text]
- Uses standard Dragon Egg ignition spheres and full strength antifreeze.
- Custom integration with Freefly Alta X drone and Workswell Wiris Pro thermal camera.
- Maximum payload of 450 ignition spheres, drop rate of up to 120 spheres per minute.
- Area coverage assuming typical conditions and loads of 450 ignition spheres:
|Spheres to be dropped per acre|
|1 hour||700 acres||675 acres||650 acres||600 acres||250 acres|
|4 hours||2300 acres||2200 acres||2100 acres||1900 acres||800 acres|
|8 hours||4500 acres||4300 acres||4200 acres||3800 acres||1600 acres|
- Fast-reload: single operator reload time is 2-5 minutes.
- Lightweight, durable construction (1.83kg empty, 4.2kg fully loaded).
- Delivered with robust custom transport cases for IGNIS, camera, batteries, and Alta X.
- Onboard sensors for obstruction, resistance, and temperature.
- Remote emergency release system.
IGNIS Android App capabilities
- Designed for firefighters.
- Runs on the Herelink Blue and integrated tablet for larger viewing.
- Fly, monitor, and control the drone and IGNIS.
- Create a geofence to ensure IGNIS will not drop outside the burn area.
- Autonomously ignite burn lines with waypoint missions.
- Configure ignition spacing, number of ignition spheres, mission duration, and altitude.
- Conduct missions offline with downloaded satellite imagery and elevation maps.
- Import burn plans and maps with geo-referenced PDFs, KMZs, and other formats.
- Calibrate drone compass, view drone diagnostics, and configure drone settings.
- Save flight logs and drop locations to a spreadsheet file.
IGNIS Physical Parameters
- Loaded Weight (450 ignition spheres and antifreeze): 4.2kg (9.3lbs)
- Empty Weight: 1.83kg (4.0lbs)
- Payload Rail Width: 149-155mm
- Payload Rail Diameter: 12mm
Workswell Wiris Pro Visual/Thermal Camera
- Fully integrated with Gremsy gimbal
- Fully integrated App control of gimbal and thermal camera
- Radiometric thermal camera 640 x 512 pixels at 30Hz
- Full HD visual camera with 10x optical zoom
- Temperature Sensitivity: 0.050C; Accuracy: ±2 % or ±2 °C (±3.6 °F)
- Spectral Range: 7.5 – 13.5 μm
- See https://workswell-thermal-camera.com for details
Integrated Alta X Parameters
- Controlled by a customized Herelink Blue controller with a larger tablet interface
- Basic empty weight (includes landing gear, gimbal plate, etc, but no IGNIS, camera, or batteries): 11.24kg (25.0lbs)
- Weight with batteries and camera, no IGNIS: 20.5kg (45.2lbs)
- Weight with batteries, camera, and IGNIS loaded with 325 spheres: 24.94kg (54.99lbs)
- Flight time: 22-30 minutes (depending on when dropping spheres occurs)
IGNIS AERIAL IGNITION PACKAGE
- IGNIS ignition ball dispenser with transport case and parts kit
- Drone Amplified Android app and tablet for system operation
- Freefly Alta X drone with custom landing gear and transport case
- Workswell Wiris Pro thermal/visual camera, gimbal, and custom transport case
- Herelink Blue radio controller with tablet holder
- Custom Herelink Blue carry case
- Batteries for near continuous operations: 4 sets of batteries, 2 chargers, and 2 custom battery transport cases
- Spare parts: 1 full set of props, additional small spare parts
- One day of training at customer site